© 2017 Impact365
Our praise and worship here at Impact365 is Spirit-filled. We encourage each individual to praise and worship the Lord as they feel comfortable. You will see some of us singing, clapping, raising our hands and saying Hallelujah or Amen. At other times you will see us kneeling, quietly praying or meditating on the word. We believe in showing Jesus how much we love Him. If you have any questions, we have listed various scriptures and explanations below to help you understand why we do what we do. We understand that not everyone is used to this kind of worship, so we would like you to come and check us out so you can experience the Spirit of God for yourself.
Impact Family Worship Center is made up of a very diverse group of people with different religious backgrounds, so when you join us, you will hear a variety of contemporary and traditional music from artists such as; Lauren Daigle, Selah, Hillsong, Eddie James, Michael W. Smith, Alvin Slaughter, MercyMe, Elevation Worship, Gateway Worship, Chris Tomlin, Vertical Church Band, etc.
- "Lift up your hands in the sanctuary, and bless the Lord." - Psalm 134:2
- "I will therefore that men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting." - 1 Timothy 2:8
- "So I will bless you as long as I live; in your name I will lift up my hands." - Psalm 63:4
- "Let us lift up our hearts and hands to God in Heaven." - Lamentations 3:41
- "Clap your hands, all peoples! Shout to God with loud songs of joy!" - Psalm 47:1
- "Shout for joy to the Lord, all the earth." - Psalm 100:1
- "Let us praise him with tambourine and dance; praise him with strings and pipe." - Psalm 150:4
- "David danced before the Lord with all his might." - 2 Samuel 6:14
- "Let them praise His name in the dance." - Psalm 35:27
- "Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord." - James 5:14
- "And when Paul had laid his hands on them, the Holy Spirit came on them, and they began speaking in tongues and prophesying." - Acts 19:6
- And implored him earnestly, saying, "My little daughter is at the point of death. Come and lay your hands on her, so that she may be made well and live." - Mark 5:23
- "And he laid his hands on her, and immediately she was made straight, and she glorified God." - Luke 13:13
Praise and Worship
Why do we lay hands on people when we pray for them?
Why do we dance before the Lord?
Why do we clap our hands and shout?
Why do we raise our hands?
What type of music will I hear?
3910 State Route 111 | Pontoon Beach, IL 62040 | (618) 531-8930